Friday, September 26, 2008

Keely On...

(Keely's my niece. She is 4, and alarmingly smart.)

The next president of the United States: It will be Obama for awhile and he will do a good job. Then maybe Joe Biden and then I hope Hillary Clinton will have a chance because I want it to be her the most. Maybe Joe Biden will let Hillary go first.

Proposition 8: You have to say no because it means boys can't marry boys and girls can't marry girls and they should be able to get married if they want to and if they love each other. I only think it would be bad if they all came over to my house to get married because then there would be so many people here.

John McCain: He's only a tiny bit better than President Poopyhead. But just a tiny bit better so I think he's still very bad.

Sarah Palin: I do not like the sound of her voice. And she likes to kill polar bears.

Democrats vs. Republicans: Democrats are better because they like to sit down and talk and figure out how to be nice but Republicans just send people off to war.

The Darth Maul lightsaber: It's better than the Darth Vadar lightsaber because it is skinner and longer.

4 Comments:

Blogger sonAmerica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Amy;

I've watched you on Ellen and you are hilarious! I know you write for her. I am a writer but I want to improve. I am a small town puertorrican girl who just wants to write (and I've been published by a small magazine) but I want to do greater things. I wanted to know if you would be so kind as to read my work and tell me what I could improve on. Thanks.
Much Love, Adaliz N.

4:50 PM  
Blogger sherrysabri said...

شركة عزل فوم بحي الملك فهد
شركة عزل فوم بحي المونسية
افضل شركة عزل فوم بحي قرطبة
شركة عزل فوم بحي الروضة
شركة عزل فوم بحي النخيل

1:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالخرج

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home