Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Conversation Between Two Queens

Me: Are there hobbits in the Lord Of The Rings movies?
Bryan: I don't know.
Me: It's bad that I never saw those movies.
Bryan: Please. I saw the first one and had no idea what was going on the entire time. Three hours and at the end I looked at my brother and said, "I can not tell you one thing that just happened but it looked pretty." Honestly? I am still confused about what Boba Fett's deal is.
Me: That's Star Wars.
Bryan: No. I know. I just mean I am way behind on all that kind of stuff.
Me: I think the whole situation with Boba Fett was that he was a bad guy and then when they did the new movies which went back in time...
Bryan: ...and sucked...
Me: ...right, you find out that Boba Fett's dad was a good guy and Boba saw him get killed when he was a little kid so he decided to be a bad guy?
Bryan: Who knows.
Amy: Yeah, that could be way off. For the longest time I thought that Boba Fett was Jaba The Hut.
Bryan: I think I need to go back and revisit those movies and figure out the whole thing.
Me: Well, Darth Vadar...
Bryan: ...is a bad guy. And Luke Skywalker's father!
Me: Yeah! I feel like if we know that, we're basically fine.
Bryan: Totally. You're right.

2 Comments:

Blogger ahmed atef said...

شركة فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض</a

5:25 AM  
Blogger ahmed atef said...


شركة فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home