Thursday, May 03, 2007

Welcome, readers!

Usually people Google pretty boring things to get to my blog: Amy Rhodes, Amy Rhodes Blog, etc. But in the last week I got three real hum dingers.

"Homemade abortions."
Wow. Okay. I love things that are homemade and I am pro choice but this feels like a bad combination. Make homemade cookies (I do) and remember that The Lord loves a working man, don't trust whitey and see a doctor to get rid of it (I do).

"World's record for longest time wearing a sweatshirt."
I love this one. I mean, it is basically me in a nutshell. I probably hold this world's record for the longest time wearing a sweatshirt but I am too lazy to follow up and get the credit I deserve. I am a huge fan of sweats in both shirt and pants form. After all, if God had wanted me to wear a dress he would have given me longer legs. Am I right ladies?

"More fatties."
I take offense to this one. It should be "NO fatties" because the last thing the world needs is more fatties. Again, ladies, am I right or am I right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home