Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

I was at a stop light yesterday and Leonardo DiCaprio pulled up in a car next to me. For reasons I can not begin to explain, when he looked over at me I waved. A full blown, we know each other, wave. I don't know why I did it, but the point is: I did it. It was out there. And when someone waves at you I think you need to respond in kind. Can I get a what what? Anyway, Leo did not wave back. He did, however, manage to roll his eyes at me before making a right turn. Really? An eye roll? Lighten up, Francis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

lmao. i wonder what possessed you to do that? funny though.

leo's a turd huh? and here i thought he was the king of the world

10:17 PM  
Blogger debargeincharge said...

I once did the same thing years ago when I saw Björk in Union Square. We've been pretty close ever since.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home