Friday, May 25, 2007

The best email my brother ever sent me.

I got a new job this week. Long story short, I work here and these guys are my new bosses. So basically I am the most important person in Hollywood, ever.

Who's more excited about the job than me? My brother. He just sent me this email:

From: Jason Rhodes
Date: May 25, 2007 12:17:48 AM PDT
To: Amy Rhodes
I had a dream last night that you were going on a ski trip with your new Hollywood buddies. I was really impressed. But then I asked who you were going with and you told me it was Teri Garr. True story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Yay for jobs! That's great, Amy!
I didn't even know Terri Garr HAD a website!

5:26 AM  
Blogger debargeincharge said...

Congratulations! Make everything I do immortal.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home