Wednesday, August 08, 2007

This post is not funny.

Sorry. It's a little for real, but only for today.

P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF) is an organization that is dedicated to nurturing at-risk children through educational and inspirational outreach programs to influence positive attitudes and hope. They provide a self esteem-building class (Yoga 1-2-3) for at risk youth in inner city schools.

On Sunday, August 19, 2007, at Body and Soul Workout, PSILYF will be having its biggest fundraiser of the year, Spin for Peace in Schools, and I'll be participating in an 80 minute spin class and I am asking you to sponsor me by making a donation. 100% of the proceeds go to supporting the Foundation's programs.

To make a pledge please go to here to donate online or contact me to donate by cash or check. If you donate online, let me know so I can add your donation to my fundraising list.

I know most of you are starving artists, but even $10 will help and also it will make you feel good about yourself so basically everyone wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home