Monday, July 30, 2007

This is your brain on drugs.

I have taken up Bikram Yoga because I live in LA and when in Rome and also I give a shit about my body so lay off. Anyway, Bikram Yoga is done in a heated room, like 100 degrees-and-I'm-talking-fahrenheit, and classes are 90 minutes long. So, as you might imagine, I basically start to go insane during class. Last week I went to class with Bryan (sidenote: it's kind of gross how much time he and I can spend together) and afterwards on line to get Iced Green Teas at Starbucks (LA, bitches!) we had this conversation:

Me: Do you think about weird shit during class?
Bryan: Duh.
Me: Today, for, I think about an hour, I just thought about Britney Spears. Like, do I feel sorry for her or am I about ready for that tragic ending to be written?
Bryan: Today I thought about this: (singing) "Oh this is lady's night, and the feeling's right. Oh what a night." 90 minutes. On a loop.
Me: Whoa.
Bryan: I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home